Our Department of Statistics offers many years of extensive experience in handling all statistical tasks, from clinical pharmacology trials to pivotal phase III trials and beyond e.g.:
- Choice of trial design and power calculations
- Input to trial protocols
- Writing of statistical analysis plan
- Establishing and conducting DMCs (Data Monitoring Committees)
- Statistical reports or input to integrated clinical trial reports
- Statistical programming at the expert level
- Insourcing of experienced biostatisticians and statistical programmers
- Interim analyses and meta-analyses
- Statistical input to publications
- Statistical support regarding regulatory issues, at meetings etc.
We also offer statistical services in non-clinical areas such as research and development laboratories as well as statistical process control and statistics in production facilities.
Our Statistical programmers are specialised in SAS programming, in addition we can also work with other programming systems.